When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Performance Inhacing ?

lanikai

In the ever competitive Replica industry the so called "big Boy's" 46 to 47 mm timepieces are overshadowing the smaller case sizes.. recently it has been noted that watches have been arriving back to their owners larger and with more "muscle" than when they were sent out.. and are much larger than the original specs..

When questioned the owners have stated that all they know is that the modders have stated that they have been using a new "clear" oil in servicing. but how does a watch go from 39 to 40 mm to a whopping 47 to 48 mm in weeks... ??? that's a lot of bulk to put on in such a short time..

Currently the Admin team is invewtigating this anomally .. could it be performance enhancing oils are being illegally obtained and used ?? giving the owners an unfair advantage in the overall look of the watch ??

Only "time" will tell my friends...

post-2172-1200712901_thumb.jpg ... before being service

post-2172-1200712461_thumb.jpg ... these are some of the supplements suspected of being used..

post-2172-1200712501_thumb.jpg ... After servicing, a noted change in girth..

Replica watch owners are notorious for "closed Lipped" secrecy .. so until someone publishes a book to expose the real world of replicas we can only wonder.. B)

lan,

If your going oral, your not pushing the limits, kidneys work over time, plus it gets filtered twice before the massive growth begins. You need to go direct, I'm talking blood stream big. You know...Like Roger...and, um Lidocaine.

nope .. i'm done competing .. these are pre-cusors .. and allow your body to produce naturally what use to be injected.. don't need it anymore.. if I did it would only be for ego..no need.. these are safe and the chemist are coming out with new and better supplements every month.. the methyl 1 is already off the shelves and antiquated.. new stuff dosen't hold water .. although you still need to cycle, and these will give you gynos .. just as the chemicals do, so if you haven't gotten "em" out.... beware..

if you just want to be big .. for nothing ..meaning it's not going to land you any income.. what for?? done everything,.. tried everything.. was a XXXL shirt and tailor made pants so the legs could fit....now i just train to stay sane... :lol:

nope .. i'm done competing .. these are pre-cusors .. and allow your body to produce naturally what use to be injected.. don't need it anymore.. if I did it would only be for ego..no need.. these are safe and the chemist are coming out with new and better supplements every month.. the methyl 1 is already off the shelves and antiquated.. new stuff dosen't hold water .. although you still need to cycle, and these will give you gynos .. just as the chemicals do, so if you haven't gotten "em" out.... beware..

if you just want to be big .. for nothing ..meaning it's not going to land you any income.. what for?? done everything,.. tried everything.. was a XXXL shirt and tailor made pants so the legs could fit....now i just train to stay sane... :lol:

Cool :thumbsupsmileyanim::good: