When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any get the new Corum Admiral's Cup Chrono?

jj69

I was checking out the new rep of the Corum Admiral's Cup Chrono. They've repped the old version (2002 or so) rather than the new line. I always liked that older version, especailly the bracelet.

Unfortunately, it looks like they dropped the ball on the movement. Why didn't they put the running seconds at 3 where they belong? I thought they perfected the seconds-at-3 movement in the Blackbird, so why cheap out on the Corum?

It's a real shame because it otherwise appears to be a beatiful rep, right down to that fancy bracelet.

• 5 years later...

I'm interested in Corum one too (saw it initially at PT), does anyone have it to give their thoughts?

-Mach

I was checking out the new rep of the Corum Admiral's Cup Chrono. They've repped the old version (2002 or so) rather than the new line. I always liked that older version, especailly the bracelet.

Unfortunately, it looks like they dropped the ball on the movement. Why didn't they put the running seconds at 3 where they belong? I thought they perfected the seconds-at-3 movement in the Blackbird, so why cheap out on the Corum?

It's a real shame because it otherwise appears to be a beatiful rep, right down to that fancy bracelet.

• 3 weeks later...

Corum has always been a favorite of mine, right behind Breitling.  I’m surprised they aren’t covered better here on the forum so I guess I’m a little out of step compared to other enthusiasts.  Like jj69 I like the older version with the side striations better than the new versions.