When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Angus help!

wiseguy15

Hello all. I'm kind of new to the forum. I've been mainly interested in Breitlings but Pams have started to grow on me. I'm looking for the best rep of a Pam and as far as I know it's the Pam111E from Angus...? I know he/she has the canon pin and superlume mod, but does this model have L SWISS L print on the dial or is it the L SWISS MADE L with rather large font on the dial? Any help or information on this Pam would be great.

Also can anyone tell me if there is a website for Angus or a way to contact him/her.

Thanks.

is it so difficult to browse the forum using the search function...I don't think so...

it is sooo much easier posting a question answered xxx times...

here you go : http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=65419

in the title of the post there is Angus e-mail addy...

or look at his signature...there is all the possible info you need!

PTSig.jpg

Admin...you could disable the posting function 4 the noobs for the first 15 days so they have enough time to read the forum

Edited by dadog13

is it so difficult to browse the forum using the search function...I don't think so...

it is sooo much easier posting a question answered xxx times...

here you go : http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=65419

in the title of the post there is Angus e-mail addy...

or look at his signature...there is all the possible info you need!

Admin...you could disable the posting function 4 the noobs for the first 15 days so they have enough time to read the forum

I had no idea PureTime was Angus, as there was no mention of that in the signature.

Thanks for the link though. I hope not everyone on this forum is as rude as you. Thanks anyway.

I hope not everyone on this forum is as rude as you.

not being rude...just educative...

I know that I or anybody else can skip a certain post....but seeing often post like yours it's better being educative (or rude how you say) so people more and more start using the search function...a lot of info is on the forum...wha not use it or take advantege of it?!

forums, generally are full of info..and your best friend in here is the search function...people not common with the use of forums should know that a lot of answers could be found with just 2 or 3 clicks...

but you're lazy...admit it!

Only a link to PureTime in your original post would've been sufficient. Thanks for introducing the search feature to me too! Now I'll never be lazy again!

i know that it would be sufficient...

but this way you'll know how to act the next time you are after something...

in the end, I helped you...with a couple of words more... ;)