When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM Crown Bridge Screws

Leifhaus

I lost a screw to my 112 crown guard and after completely researching the internet and RWG, I decided to walk about the city today in the rain with a low grade fever and stopped by a camera repair shop, no luck; a eyeglass store, no luck; and a jewelery store, no luck. Searching the other PAM sites reveals that it's not only our REPs that have this problem with screws falling out, it happens to GEN all the time and is just as difficult and expensive to replace. PAMs sure are finicky and seem best suited for the coffee shop not the open ocean as their history upholds.

Digging around my office I found a screw that works, the threads aren't exactly the same so while installing I've probably stripped the threads in the watch case, but it's in really tight!

Here's where I found the screw. If you enlarge the photo you'll see the mount for the microphone, there's a screw that holds the mic clip in place. This is the screw that worked for me.

http://tinyurl.com/38xqka

Hope this can help others who screw walked out on them. :D

Hello Screech,

I do not know where you got your PAM from so I do nto know if your dealer can provide the screws or not.

I do know for a fact that Angus has these and can be provided at a minimal cost.

I'm not sure I would want to be striping the screw holes, with a forcefitted screw.

I'm sure this will have am effect as to the resale value of your PAM.

Just food for thought I guess...

Kindest regards,