When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Quattro stagioni di oro

Guest TTK

Oh yes they are certainly very nice!! I myself have the radiomir black seal, the pink gold finishing is very elegant, it doesn't feel 'cheap' in anyway. I do have another watch in rose gold finishing but the radiomir really outshines my other time piece. Cheers TTK thanks for sharing! What other new watches you have do remember to share with us ok! ;)

@danzeman.......no point in telling me here sir......we comm'd by Skype....that's where you need to send me the info.....:D

I know! but you havent been on skype all day! so i am just letting you know that when you go on i will send it to you! and to let you know that wu went like a dream.

*i tried to send it while you were off line, but it said could not send.$

Edited by danzeman22

I know! but you havent been on skype all day! so i am just letting you know that when you go on i will send it to you! and to let you know that wu went like a dream.

I don't need to be on Skype for you to send info ....all you need to do is right-click my name and select 'view chat history'.....then paste the info in the box at the bottom.....next time I log on....I'll see it in my 'history'.....!

@Perry....Asian Unitas 6497 clone.......$175 USD......fully shipped....EMS....QC'd .....not drop shipped.....!

Edited by TTK

I don't need to be on Skype for you to send info ....all you need to do is right-click my name and select 'view chat history'.....then paste the info in the box at the bottom.....next time I log on....I'll see it in my 'history'.....!

@Perry....Asian Unitas 6497 clone.......$175 USD......fully shipped....EMS....QC'd .....not drop shipped.....!

Hmm i tried that and it said skype failed to send message!

"Skype has not been able to send the message " is exactly what it says

Edited by danzeman22

Hi HikeUSA, I'm also waiting for mine guess will be receiving it early next week as TTK did mention he is shipping out some this week. Not to worry you will get your watch. In the worst case if you really never receive your watch after some time you can always contact him to verify.

I can resist. Because I bought the Base last year! Piece of class, my gf loves it.

Goes so well with either jeans or a suit...

pamrg.jpg

[EDIT]: Superp picture from you, as always. Really don't want to compete with it - nor that I could anyway :D

Now thats one solid looking hunk of gold? J.K looks good.

If i was seen wearing that i would probably get raped.

Edited by asad

Now thats one solid looking hunk of gold? J.K looks good.

If i was seen wearing that i would probably get raped.

Now, since I ordered this, I guess I have to change my plans of moving to Arizona!!!! :lol:

anyone? I really like these.

Hi true! You have to pm TTK or leave a msg on skype if he's not on! He was sick last week, so I don't know if he's well now or not!

Hi Neil, how you feelin' today!