When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ultimate BCE?

walktec

the ultimate is still available.. the V-2 which is the same as the ultimate .. jus different makers.. they were released at relatively the same time.. 10 day's apart..

the V-2 is out of stock and will be replenished .. should be ready about now.. where are you getting your info from ??

these are pics of the ultimate BCE.. just got 2 back with lello DW swap.. my BCE Graphite is being serviced lumed and DW swap now..

post-2172-1201489784_thumb.jpgpost-2172-1201489633_thumb.jpg

this is the white with numeral dial

post-2172-1201491359_thumb.jpg

this is the blue stick dial..

I guess the dealers have just been out then. I've got a black numeral dial V1 (the top rider tab is a little crooked and I haven't figured out how to fix it yet) and a white stick dial V2 (that is acting really wierd, hour hand seems off and the chrono is resetting really funny). I'd like to get a graphite V2, hopefully they will be back in stock soon.

I am still waiting for a BCE TT with white subdials rather than gold ones. Please pray that this iteration of the BCE has such a model...

Beany

the ultimate is still available.. the V-2 which is the same as the ultimate .. jus different makers.. they were released at relatively the same time.. 10 day's apart..

the V-2 is out of stock and will be replenished .. should be ready about now.. where are you getting your info from ??

these are pics of the ultimate BCE.. just got 2 back with lello DW swap.. my BCE Graphite is being serviced lumed and DW swap now..

post-2172-1201489784_thumb.jpgpost-2172-1201489633_thumb.jpg

this is the white with numeral dial

post-2172-1201491359_thumb.jpg

this is the blue stick dial..

• 2 weeks later...