When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Test Shot Of My Seiko Chronograph

Antonio

Photographed some of my watches a couple of weeks ago just to see how I'd do. Have my Tissot up elsewhere, here's a shot of my Seiko. Still have some bugs to work out of my lighting, and if anyone can tell me how to attach an image to the body of the post so it's not a thumbnail that has to be clicked?

post-2119-1150393525_thumb.jpg

post-2119-1150393525_thumb.jpg

@Antonio......nice shot of the Seiko.....good depth of field and contrast.......the Tissot pic is the better of the two......!

On the Seiko....you need to be careful with fingerprints.....at the 7 marker.....and some dust spots.......I know you use PS....!

As for attaching images.......it's best to use a hosting service......I use Photobucket.......free....and all you do is copy the URL for the picture you want to link to....voila!.....full size pics......!

69371-33032.jpg

Thanks! Thanks for the advice, too. Probably need to set up a photobucket account then.

I know, re: the fingerprints. I was playing around a little, not the best shots. Gave me a chance to start figuring what kind of grip/rig I need to hold my watches in place, and let me know how good my tilt/shift lens is at handling smaller objects.