When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Will We Get To See These HBB...?

alant

I realised lately there are more & more HBB reps coming out. Too bad price wise not going any lower... Just wondering will we get to see these models being rep as they look pretty nice in my own opinion. And guess what, today I saw that the gen one now has a valentine's day edition! ;)

lunarossa_front_large.jpg

yacht_club_monaco_large.jpg

hublot-bigbang-courchevel.jpg

Yap yap you are right pal! In fact I did get to see the rep one (the one in the second pic) from my local dealer last year. But its in rose gold casing with black ceramic bezel and hob nail dial! Wonder why they are so creative or they just mix and match! By the way are you going ahead to get the Gold Mat HBB? From the dealer pictures it doesn't look so attractive but from your pictures you found and posted it seems that it look pretty fine to me.

I just ordered the first one from TWP..

He has been watching for one for me for a long time. I got the email yesterday and told him to buy it sight unseen and I'll review it for quality. He might shoot me for mentioning it because I dont see that he has them advertised (probably because I will have one before he even lays eyes on it cuz he is having it shipped directly to me) :) I'm kind of excited to be the first to review it :)

lunarossa_front_large.jpg

Indeed the watch is really beautiful. After the CN new year i will have several of these models in U.S. stock for customers to order. Please wait for

D4M's review of this watch i managed to get for him. Also, remember that these watches will be available on the website after the CN new year

Cheers

T

I would imagine that the quality of the luna rosa will be right on par with all of the other HBB's..Solid construction all around, the factories really hit a home run with these HBB's so i'm sure the luna rosa wont be much different, but still can't wait to see it! Here are my 3 babies :D

magicre2.jpg

icewristshot.jpg

pvdsmall.jpg

icebangice2.jpg

Wow UB7 I love those watches! Especially the one with you wearing a camo tee/shirt, the colors are contrasting and it brings out the watch!

For the all black, I think they just launched new models with precious gems on the bezel but still the same old design just with a slight touch of 'color'....