When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Bentley GT

Guest Chicubs162

Guest Chicubs162

Hey guys,

I've been looking into purchasing my second rep (my first was a Rolex Sub...pretty standard) and I love the Breitling Bentley GT. The problem I'm running into is seeing so many different types of reps of the same watch. Breitling came out with 2 versions of this watch, the original GT, and the GT racing with a new caseback with the Bentley Continental GT Car engraved. Many of the dealers offer both and the GT Racing has Asian 7750 28800bhp movement while the old one has Asian 7750b1 movement. I have been looking to get the GT Racing primarily due to the better movement (and the caseback as well) and because it has the same price. The problem I am running across is that Andrew and Josh's site have their Bentley GT Racing's with "off-white subdials" which I find pretty ugly. Off-White From Andrew

I came across "King's" site and saw the one i want:

Breitling Bentley GT Blue

I've never ordered from King and had a great experience with Andrew...can anyone tell me about their experience with King...and is there that big of a difference in the new 28k movement? Also does anyone know if the gen GT racing has off-white subdials? I looked on the website and both the original and the racing looked identical with what seemed to be white subdials. Thanks a lot guys.