When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ar Coating

djtimodj

Hi, i have the Breitling chrono avenger Ti, it has a LIGHT AR coat, this is what the gen has but my mate in work has a gen chrono evolution and the AR on that is amazing !!

why do the makers of reps only put a light AR coat on when the gens is sooooooo visable ??

is there any way to improve the AR ??

thanks Tim.

Hi, i have the Breitling chrono avenger Ti, it has a LIGHT AR coat, this is what the gen has but my mate in work has a gen chrono evolution and the AR on that is amazing !!

why do the makers of reps only put a light AR coat on when the gens is sooooooo visable ??

is there any way to improve the AR ??

thanks Tim.

I am offering full mag flouride AR coats. The rep AR is not always a genuine AR rather just a light coloured coat that looks similar to an AR coat. PM me for more details.

I am offering full mag flouride AR coats. The rep AR is not always a genuine AR rather just a light coloured coat that looks similar to an AR coat. PM me for more details.

I've seen a grand total of one rep--a special order 183 from EL--that had real AR coat from the cactory. As Finepics points out most reps have rep AR coating as well...