When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My 3 Custom HBB's

subzero1

OK, I've now got 3 custom HBB's. The first is the custom RG HBB with polished ceramic dial I got from angus. I've posted about this one before, and am really happy with it:

Wristshots044.jpg

Wristshots046-1.jpg

Wristshots045-1.jpg

Next up is the HBB SS/SS and HBB SS/Ceramic. I switched the dials so that the carbon dial is in the SS/SS case, and the flat dial w/silver subdials is in the SS/Ceramic case. I think these 'work' much better like this. The carbon dial really ties better with the monochromatic ss case and tire tread strap:

Wristshots054.jpg

Wristshots053.jpg

Wristshots051.jpg

On the other hand, I like the more busy and complicated flat dial with the more busy and complicated SS/Ceramic case:

Wristshots049-1.jpg

Wristshots048-1.jpg

Wristshots047.jpg

I have a smooth rubber strap on order to put on the SS/Ceramic HBB, I think it will match the smooth polished bezel and smooth flat dial much better than the tire tread strap does.

Nice combinations! Really admire you that you have the luxury to swap around to see the effect of those combinations! Pretty like the RG version too, as the dial is not so busy and comes cleaner. And haha if you are at Hublot designing watches don't forget about us ok, you could be the missing bridge that we need so that the rep makers can get their HBB correct and closer to the gens.

• 2 weeks later...
OK, I've now got 3 custom HBB's. The first is the custom RG HBB with polished ceramic dial I got from angus. I've posted about this one before, and am really happy with it:

Wristshots044.jpg

Wristshots046-1.jpg

Wristshots045-1.jpg

Next up is the HBB SS/SS and HBB SS/Ceramic. I switched the dials so that the carbon dial is in the SS/SS case, and the flat dial w/silver subdials is in the SS/Ceramic case. I think these 'work' much better like this. The carbon dial really ties better with the monochromatic ss case and tire tread strap:

Wristshots054.jpg

Wristshots053.jpg

Wristshots051.jpg

On the other hand, I like the more busy and complicated flat dial with the more busy and complicated SS/Ceramic case:

Wristshots049-1.jpg

Wristshots048-1.jpg

Wristshots047.jpg

I have a smooth rubber strap on order to put on the SS/Ceramic HBB, I think it will match the smooth polished bezel and smooth flat dial much better than the tire tread strap does.

Very nice. 3 masterpieces! You should be proud. Talent and taste. Are the deployments comfortable?

Have there been any updates to the BB deployment?? I bought a Black Magic last summer and can't wear it because it cuts into my wrist. It's the most beautiful rep I own and I can't wear it..

Thanks

Hehe, it's not always easy to decide :) I'll probably be selling a couple of the HBB's soon (the SS/SS and the RG/SS), as I've got my eye on a Platinum Matte HBB, which I think I'll also customize with a brushed ceramic bezel. I think it will look pretty cool. Just gotta wait for chinese new year to be over.