When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

want to get my self a Bentley GT A7750

db1

Well,

lots of you probably seen my few posts about a breitling bentley GT, and that i am from israel, and i was so afraid to ship the replica and etc, scared of it being seized..

i was thinking about it, and i am now want to try!

i want to buy this rep and ship it to me, i don't know which of our trusted dealers to try, i am from israel, so i was thinking about using a EU based dealer, will it be safer then CN based dealers ? what about PT ? i have heard he is from the UK, i have sent him a PM from his web site this morning, no reply yet..

i hope i can get some advice on this subject from all experts here, as i have never bought a rep from abroad, never had to ship a rep from oversea, never had to deal with customs and etc..

all help will be soo much appreciated!

thanks!

db :D

hello. i'm not too sure how difficult customs will be in israel but if you're looking for a reputable dealer, i'd recommend andrew(the trustytime guy). i've never had any problems with the watches i've received from him. i havent dealted with PT before but i've also heard good things about him. as far as i know, most of the breitling watches come from the same factory. its just a matter of finding the right dealer and the right price. you can check the watch collector galleries forum and see what the dealers have to offer. hope this helps.

thanks for your tip!

yeah ive been in this (and the old rwg) forum for quite a long time reading, there are good dealers here to work with..

i think i will try to deal with PT, since he is UK based, and as much as i am aware.. customs might look less at a bubble envelope coming from EU then CN, so i believe..

what i dont know yet, is what is the most preferred way to pack the item, and what declaration to make, and maybe some tricks to make it safer to ship and receive safely, if anyone can give me his 2 cents in a PM that would be great :)

i want to draw the most lower attention to my item when going through the system to my shipping address..

i would also look at the gallery section as well, thanks for letting me know!

thanks for your help guys!