When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So, I got a new job..

310jag

Come on guys! Do you really think what we have here is top secret????? All Rolex (and all GEN makers for that matter) or their Investigators have to do is use google and it won't take that long to find this site and all the collectors site! Let's not fool ourselves.......this is just my personal opinion, based on my experience. Think about it, probabably 60 to 80% of us here found or stumbled on this site and others by googling and other search engines out there!

I don't mean to offend anyone by this!

Reps are reps and gens are gens. One thing for certain is that they are all watches and serve the same purpose. Imitation is a sincere form of flattery they say, some copyright holders opinions notwithstanding, but it's all good. We are all brothers in the world of collecting wristwatches and some are driven by a purist mentality, others by financial ability, and others who can afford gens but find the allure of collecting reps of good quality to be irresisitable. It's all good and no one, IMO, should be penalized for bringing reps into an AD and the comparison thereof. Don't worry, be happy, that popolo balladeer used to say. ;)