When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

sorry for bad pics

frankpower88

hi, i have been loving watches for years, but i dont have a lot of money to put on them. these are the 5 remaining watches i have.

the panerai regatta chrono 2003 was my first 7750 watch. its not very accurate but i love it even if its 40mm.

you cant really see it in the pics but i have completely polished my sfso. again that does not take it closer to gen, but i prefer it that way. i think it looks between a yachtmaster and a steelfish. my 024 is my favorite watch, i have polished the bezel. its the watch i wear the most. the pvd is nice but i dont wear it much.

finally i bought my seiko for diving in cozumel last july, but dove with my sfso all week :lol:

i have sold some watches in the past year such as a pam 187, a chrono evo, a navitimer and a sfso blue face

the watches i am looking to buy soon are a chrono evo tt blue face, a ap roo, and a pam 194, maybe i will be tempted by a sworfish too

again sorry for my pics, i cant take better ones at the moment

face044.jpg

face026.jpg

face022.jpg

face009.jpg

thanks for looking