When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Joshua's Good By Me!!!

shive

Just completed a great transaction with Joshua! I ordered the Radiomir 8-DAY Rose Gold Tuxedo Dial Asian 21j movement. I ordered it last Thursday recieved a Tracking# on Friday and 7 days later I have this absolutley beautiful rep. I don't really like the strap that much but I'm about to put an order in with HKTAN! A BLACK stingray should be just the ticket to kickit up to the top of the elegance chart! B)

Thanks Joshua!

Shive

Just completed a great transaction with Joshua! I ordered the Radiomir 8-DAY Rose Gold Tuxedo Dial Asian 21j movement. I ordered it last Thursday recieved a Tracking# on Friday and 7 days later I have this absolutley beautiful rep. I don't really like the strap that much but I'm about to put an order in with HKTAN! A BLACK stingray should be just the ticket to kickit up to the top of the elegance chart! B)

Thanks Joshua!

Shive

Great service is worth a few extra dollars in this game and Josh is worth every dime. Prompt communication and shipping, pre-shipping movement testing, and easy returns and replacements are all part of his customer service policy. I bought a Speedmaster Broad Arrow from him recently and paid $100 more than Paul is charging for them because I didn't want to risk getting a lemon 7750 and be up the Yangzee river without a paddle! In a business where reputations can change overnight, this guy is consistantly at the top of the game. :3a:

Jos is the man! He started well... I was one of his first customers... and has just got better and better.

Sadly, if he put really good straps on his watches, he would price himself out of the market.

It is not uncommon for me to spend as much (well, almost as much) on a replacement strap as I did on the watch, But it is money well spent. A good strap will transform a watch.

But you don't have to spend a fortune on a replacement. BOB makes some great straps, as do www.banda.com.

Stingray does tend to be pricey, though bargains are to be had at www.thaishop4you.com. I just wish that they offered polished stingray... the lumpy stuff is nice, but polished stingray is the ultimate strap material for a dress watch.

I'm looking forward to seeing a pic of your eight-day mounted on an HK Tan stingray.. that sounds fabulous!

Jos is the man! He started well... I was one of his first customers... and has just got better and better.

Sadly, if he put really good straps on his watches, he would price himself out of the market.

It is not uncommon for me to spend as much (well, almost as much) on a replacement strap as I did on the watch, But it is money well spent. A good strap will transform a watch.

But you don't have to spend a fortune on a replacement. BOB makes some great straps, as do www.banda.com.

Stingray does tend to be pricey, though bargains are to be had at www.thaishop4you.com. I just wish that they offered polished stingray... the lumpy stuff is nice, but polished stingray is the ultimate strap material for a dress watch.

I'm looking forward to seeing a pic of your eight-day mounted on an HK Tan stingray.. that sounds fabulous!