When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My collection at present

DemonSlayer

Here's my collection as it stands. They're all asian movements and will remain that way until my budget increases :lol: As you can see I'm a steel (also rubber) guy and not really keen on leather and I don't think that gold suits me! I've got my eye on some Rolexes and a few others so my collection will increase a little in a few weeks. However I definitely want to keep my collection at 10 or under, I don't feel theres any point in buying reps if they're not going to get any wrist time (unless they have sentimental value).

groupshots008.jpg

groupshots012.jpg

groupshots013.jpg

groupshots014.jpg

groupshots006.jpg

groupshots002.jpg

Thanks Scoobs! It is hard keeping them below 10, I'm constantly thinking of new watches I want to get its frustrating, but then I want to make sure they will be worn. What I'm going to do is buy the reps I feel like I 'need' and sell any that aren't getting any wrist time. Some watches look cool in the pictures but you might find that they're not really you're style once you've actually got them around you're wrist.

Thanks for the comments guys. The Roadster is nice, but I'm having major problems with the bracelet. The screws on this bracelet are not very good and I have lost 2 end screws! :( I'm having a look on the bay if I can find replacement screws but so far to no avail. I might therefore have to source another compatible strap but getting this one off is a real b*tch!

The watch is from my business supplier, he doesn't deal in watches but he can source them for me :)