When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is this the "Ultimate" Submariner?

Boostin500

I am looking for a couple of new watches to add to the collection, and i have never had an exact sub, and well this one ok but is a little expensive but is easily justified if great out of the box. So i am no Rolex expert by any stretch so i wanted to get your take on this ULTIMATE creation from Trusty Andrew.. Or does some one else have a better one or does some one sell modded ones. Thanks

http://www.trustytime88.com/index.php?main...roducts_id=1234

Wow, Trusty sells it 488$ !!!

I hope you won't go thru all the Submariners before you get yourself a good one.

2 Options: The Noobmariner (super cheap) or the MBK (cheaper than the ultimate).

Both are sold by Narika and TTK and the community of RWG is almost unanimous to say they are the only good ones out of the box.

The MBK one needs mods to be 99% close to the genuine but it's not really a big amount of mods nor money.

I had one of these ultimate and in the following thread lots of respected members gave their opinion

Rolex Submariner 16610 Ultimate

Finaly, can I suggest that you do some search for members who know what they are talking about like BKLM1234, By_Tor, Tribal...to name a few

All have posted a lot of comments about Submariners.

Here is my Tribalized MBK

Rolex Submariner 16610 MBK Tribalised

Good luck!

Cheers

Stephane