When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

marathon j-sar

wiseguy15

hello.

ive been interested in the marathon j-sar recently and wonder if anyone has one or has a marathon watch. from what ive read it seems like a fairly sturdy watch with great lume. i especially like the size(47mm). i remember one member making a brief post about a marathon.

any additional info would be great.

thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I have had a TSar for about two years now, and just got a JSar. LOVE IT. I have about 15 watches ranging from about 8 reps to gen Rolex, Breitling and Omega - the JSAR is by far my favorite. It's the kind of watch that when you wear it - you can use it for a club!

If you wear dress shirts - forget about it. No way you can get a shirt to slide over it.

BUT - it doesn't feel obnoxious - though I am a big guy.

The Countycom guys that sell this are top notch too - grab one before they're gone!

hello.

ive been interested in the marathon j-sar recently and wonder if anyone has one or has a marathon watch. from what ive read it seems like a fairly sturdy watch with great lume. i especially like the size(47mm). i remember one member making a brief post about a marathon.

any additional info would be great.

thanks.

My friend has this watch, but the 42mm version, wilth superluminova, not the vial tube, and he is very satisfy, you can the look the new version of it (the one you are interested) here with a video of it:

hxxp://www.countycomm.com/jsar.htm

And a forum who talk about military watch here:

hxxp://www.broadarrow.net/

I just bought a Marathon GSAR. It should be here sometimes next week. I have read the review and saw many pictures. It's a good watch I believe. Some complained that the size is too small 42mm (suit my small wrist). If you like big watch and money is not a problem, go for CSAR chrono. It's very solid.