When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

movement removal instructions

db1

hi,

just checked a few posts including this one @ http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...amp;hl=guide+to

which is great, showing a full process of A7750 removal, and fitting a movement back in place.

but there is one part that were not pictured and/or described in depth, the crown removal process, i know without removing the crown there is no way the movement can come out..

so i understood for getting it out of the movement, there is some sort of "press" spot that when pushing it gently allowing me to pull out the crown? and eventually be able to get the movement out?

but when reinstalling the movement, how do i put the crown back in ? just snap it in gently? or there is another process to be made?

i know i sound like a noob, but thats what i am lol..

any tips would be great :)

thanks!

db1

As what the guide said:

The tweezers are pointing to the crown stem removal button, im not sure of the correct term for this. Press this BUT NOT TOO HARD OR ELSE YOU'LL SCREW UP THE KEYLESS WORKS AND THEN YOUR IN A WORLD OF HURT!!

7750Stembutton1.JPG

Push this button gently and wiggle the stem out.....it should pop out. Do the same when you put it back.....the only thing I'm not sure about the 7750 is: if you have to have the crown in winding mode or adjusting mode.....I guess it's for you to try! On the manual movement, you do it in winding mode!

Good luck!