When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who Sells Good But Cheap Price Submariner Inserts?

purspeed

On a site like this u figure there would be such a how to.

Tell you what - why don't you do it and post up your results! ^_^

This site relies on contributions from members, both in terms of financial support and informative posts. No-one is being paid to produce such information so if you sit around waiting for someone else to do it you might be waiting a while.

Why not buy the parts, take some pictures, show some willing to at least do some of the work yourself, post your pics and see what kind of help gets offered. Sitting on your [censored] waiting for a pre-packaged solution and moaning that one doesn't come along usually results in disappointment.

Edited by r11co

This site relies on contributions from members, both in terms of financial support and informative posts. No-one is being paid to produce such information so if you sit around waiting for someone else to do it you might be waiting a while.

Why not buy the parts, take some pictures, show some willing to at least do some of the work yourself, post your pics and see what kind of help gets offered. Sitting on your [censored] waiting for a pre-packaged solution and moaning that one doesn't come along usually results in disappointment.

Couldn't agree more :D

@purspeed, he's not being harsh, just being frank and open in that Italian-Scottish way of his ;)

Insert are cheap, get a couple and have several tries at milling/sanding etc. to fit the bezel. As the man said, there are members here who will be happy to help out with advice if things go [censored] up, so just relax and go for it. Job done, what you will also get is an enormous sense of self-satisfaction, which then gives you the confidence to attempt other mods, and go on from there...

Couldn't agree more :D

@purspeed, he's not being harsh, just being frank and open in that Italian-Scottish way of his ;)

Insert are cheap, get a couple and have several tries at milling/sanding etc. to fit the bezel. As the man said, there are members here who will be happy to help out with advice if things go [censored] up, so just relax and go for it. Job done, what you will also get is an enormous sense of self-satisfaction, which then gives you the confidence to attempt other mods, and go on from there...

Nah, I think that I would rather sit back and keep searching...:)

My contribution to the boards? Good looks and charm. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought sub and GMT2 bezels The watches are gen Tudor Sub and GMT2 sapphire. Ill let you know how they look. My GMT is red/black and I bought red/blue