When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bracelet No 7836 with 380 endlinks

takashi

Guest carlsbadrolex

WTF, where are you people finding this stuff??? Im going to quit my job and spend all day surfing the net and calling every repair center and watchmaker on the West Coast.

THATS IT... THIS IS WAR!

COngrats! Its 100 Gen.

:D Thanks a lot. I have another question for you guys probably in 2 weeks time. That would be with regards to 93150 bracelet with special end links.

EDIT: Got this one from the bay. Price paid... 185 Euro shipped.

Edited by takashi

WTF, where are you people finding this stuff??? Im going to quit my job and spend all day surfing the net and calling every repair center and watchmaker on the West Coast.

THATS IT... THIS IS WAR!

COngrats! Its 100 Gen.

There are alot of these things about. You can often find them on ebay, but if you need 1 in a hurry (and do not mind paying a premium for the luxury), try Stan or Andy. I will also say that you get top quality service from either of these guys. Stan is a well-known & well-respected Rolex bracelet restorer & Andy is 1 of the nicest guys to do business with -- if you are not happy with your purchase, he will literally bend over backwards to make you happy.

:D Thanks a lot. I have another question for you guys probably in 2 weeks time. That would be with regards to 93150 bracelet with special end links.

EDIT: Got this one from the bay. Price paid... 185 Euro shipped.

Reasonable, but a bit on the high side considering the condition. I have paid anywhere from US$150 for a bracelet in similar condition to yours to as high as US$400 for a minty original.

Not sure what 'special' end links are, but you can find 93150s for between about $500-$900, depending on condition (and these prices are about $100 higher than they were last year). My DRSD has a gen 93150 with NOS 580 end links (I recently purchased the 580s for $250)

1665wrist3008a1.jpg

1665book021a31.jpg

1665hev.jpg