When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pic request

Rxus

i realize it's an odd request considering i can and have seen many wristshots of the different BCE dial colors but it was worth asking..

Anyone care to snap a side by side shot of the graphite dial & the black w/silver sub dials BCE's

Of course this would apply to those who have both models.

Thanks in advance, i realize it's a bit of a hassle but after receiving my aquaracer i want to pull the trigger on the BCE and I'm stuck deciding on one.

Rxus

Here you go Rxus

Let me know if there is a particular angle or concern you have..

the Graphite dial has the Lello DW .. BCE V-2 black dial is going to get one

the Graphite looks a little darker than it actually is in the side by side pics.. the last solo pic of the graphite is a bit more realistic...the sub dials are black where the dial is more ash-black a very dark grey if that'll help you picture the true colour.. sorry .. it's reaching twighlight here.. correct red lettering in "Automatic"..

they both have silver rings around the subs and thin concentric rings in the subs... and rings on the outer portion and in the middle of the dial... all hands are silver.. the pearls are centered very nicely

img2763nz4.jpg

it was hard to get a close up of both so these are cut out a little

img2754qo8.jpg

img2764wq9.jpg

img2755pw5.jpg

img2760hw7.jpg

but check out the black dial in TT

img2765kl8.jpg

the gold in the sticks IMO really bring out the AR and the black dial.. this dial may look even better with the numeral TT version..

img2766ml1.jpg

Aloha

lani ...ps.. I would have posted my white dial with numeral as IMO it is the best numeral in ss.. but it is on a trip at the moment.. :D

Sorry .. got a LITTLE carried away in the moment