When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi all

Hi everyone,I live in the Uk and am a Mercedes Technician by trade.

I stopped by after reading ByTor's review of the link Chrono.(Really good read)

I have been looking at getting a real good replica of this watch but found the choice of sites to be a little confusing.

Up till now i have bought consumer brands of watches such as Seiko,Citizen,Accurist,Skagen Etc...

But i would like a Tag,unfortunately i cant afford the real thing so am looking to get a Replica.

I dont usually buy watches on brand,only getting the ones i like.

Any help finding a reputable Replica dealer in the uk would be greatly appreciated or recommendations for a web based one?

• 1 year later...

Welcome to RWG BD :thumbsupsmileyanim: I see that you have already looked around for a while. If you stick with the trusted dealers(collectors)here you wont go wrong. I have made eleven purchases with number twelve on the way and I have not had so much as one problem. There Is Eurotimez who Is active on this forum. There Is also Josh @ Perfect-Hour and Andrew @ trustyguy. Take your time and see who would be best for shipments to the UK. There are some fantastic reps of Tags available. There are some new Aquaracer's out that look really good. There Is also a Grand Carera calibre 36 that will be available soon, I think you can purchase It now at Perfect Hour. So take your time and do plenty of research. The Information here Is second to none, so take advantage of It. If you have any more questions just ask, again welcome :) Mike (ps) love that sig :D