When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cartier Santos

Geeeyejo

Well, picked up the Santos 100 for my son last week. Decided to visit Chinatown again and perhaps get a Pam on a SS bracelet. Saw a few but was not really familiar with the models offered and did not want to get an inaccurate Pam. I scouted around and found this Santos 100 on a ss bracelet - sure, typical inaccurate dial - but love the lighter blue jewel on the crown - nice heavy rep @ 190 Grams - big yet dressy - I like it! Best part - only paid $55 for this beauty...

IMG_4209.jpg

IMG_4210.jpg

IMG_4211.jpg

IMG_4214.jpg

IMG_4215.jpg

IMG_4216.jpg

IMG_4217.jpg

The dial is quite surprisingly more accurate than the $250 version I own. But my movement is probably better, that's why, the cost... still yours is a real beaut!

Thanks Corgi - I actually had the caseback open last night to adjust the movement as it was running about 1 minute 20 sec slow per day - sure enough - plastic retainer, very generic asian 21J - not even any markings to indicate "+" or "-" on the adjuster... Still, the movment hacks and auto-winds very well...