When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Repair Cosmograph Asian 7750

moorbygp

I have 2 Asian 7750 Cosmograph Daytona that require repair and assitance on:

The first has a problem with the pallet lever and escape wheel which keeps sticking. If I nudge it the escape wheel revolves 4 or 5 turns then stops again.

The second just need the beat setting and adjusting to keep accurate time.

Bascally I think they both require a good service. I have asked locally but no one works on reps. Is there anyone in the forum who can help on this or perhaps can be recommended.

I also have a 2836 and the keyless works requires reasembley as I can't set the time or wind it. If an

Please help I would hate to lose these excellent reps

The Zigmeisterzumba can help you, but you will need to upgrade your membership to access his area.

Me and The Zigmeister go back some time when we were members of of replca watches guide forum. What are you saying.. will he only repair them if I ugrade membership or is there some guides. I'm happy to upgrade regardless just show me the way. The Zigmeister's material is well worth it.

There is access to his section, where he has a complete breakdown on the 7750 movement. You may PM him separately if you would like to request his services, but he offers a plethora of info and the way you can access it is by upgrading.

There's a little button on the top right hand corner of the webpage labelled "upgrade".

PS: PM me about your 2836 if you are in the US. I can fix it for you.

Me and Ziggy go back some time when we were members of of replca watches guide forum. What are you saying.. will he only repair them if I ugrade membership or is there some guides. I'm happy to upgrade regardless just show me the way. Ziggy's material is well worth it.

The only reason for an upgrade is if you want to see the information in the RWiki section.

You don't need to upgrade to get in contact with, or use my services.

I am however on a break from PM's until in April, please see this post:

My PM shut down for a few weeks, reason

When my PM is open again, I'll post a message stating so.

I can help you with the A7750 servicing if you need my help.

RG

• 1 month later...
The only reason for an upgrade is if you want to see the information in the RWiki section.

RG

I have upgraded my membership but still cannot PM The Zigmeister hopefully Rob will be back online shortly. I also have a Brietling where the date doesn't go forward. the dtaewheel work perfect if I pull the winder out to position 2. But if I got to postion to set the time and wind the time forward 24 hrs the date doesn't set or go forward. Aslo date doesn't go forward it watch just left to run on it own. Anyone any ideas what is wrong with this.

So to recap Ive got 2 asian with sticking pallet lever and escape wheel and one with a date that doesn't go forward when worn or forwardind the time but does go forward when the winder is pulled out to the date set position.

thanks in advance.

RG

rob

when you come back online if you could PM me about these repair as i'm more than happy to let you assist.

rob

when you come back online if you could PM me about these repair as i'm more than happy to let you assist.

I too am looking for a repair of the same movement, my problem being the subdial at 9 moving with normal time, and not just with chrono. I have been a member for quite a long time here, back in the day when we were RWGuide. Check my member number.

I too am looking for a repair of the same movement, my problem being the subdial at 9 moving with normal time, and not just with chrono. I have been a member for quite a long time here, back in the day when we were RWGuide. Check my member number.

Whatever happened to RW Guide Forum I too was a long standing member there?. Was a great forum like this one.