When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Luckyy's Lv Sub...a Few Questions

crystalcranium

Does anyone own one? What do you think? His listing says the MBW case is water resistant to 300M. Is true water resistance a quality of the MBW watches? Is the bracelet from 440 grade stainless a big step up from the 316 grade found in most reps and can I expect this rep bracelet to feel like an original?

Which MBW LV are you refering to?

- Asian movement model: I doubt it's water resistant. 316 grade SS is questionable as well.

- ETA movement one: Have the watch tested for water resistant ... before swimming. Just to be sure :) before you regret. Forget about 440 grade SS. It's non-existent for rep.

Go for the best ETA MBW. It's one of the best ... but expect the least communication from Luckyyy after payment.

Good lucks.

Which MBW LV are you refering to?

- Asian movement model: I doubt it's water resistant. 316 grade SS is questionable as well.

- ETA movement one: Have the watch tested for water resistant ... before swimming. Just to be sure :) before you regret. Forget about 440 grade SS. It's non-existent for rep.

Go for the best ETA MBW. It's one of the best ... but expect the least communication from Luckyyy after payment.

Good lucks.

Soooo...Luckyy's lying that his MBW Submariner LV is made from 440 grade stainless? Doesn't sound like the guy everyone here talks about. An asian MBW Submariner? What's that?