When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Let's see your Yacht-Masters!

By-Tor

Wait, my pics are too small, they get resized and watermarked automatically by my program that I use...

let me get the high full resolution one... :) so you can see the dial... YM have an amazing dial, sandblast they call it if I'm not mistake... I like it best on this version...

the noobs are also quite nice altho ever since they came out, they have at least 3-4 different dials that I'm aware of.. slight changes and slight colour changes...

Beware this file is huge 1.8mb....

post-935-1217883957_thumb.jpg

Somebody know how I can unreduce the size??? IT is reduced by 98% !!!

Edited by EuroTimez

That's very nice looking YM Chris. Rare MBK/MBW version I think. The YACHT-MASTER font looks good but it's a little bit too large, and I like the rehaut thickness on the Noob version better. It's not bad on the MBW though. This version is supposed to have the best "sparkling dial" effect. The crown looks good too.

QOUTE BYTOR

"That's very nice looking YM Chris. Rare MBK/MBW version I think. The YACHT-MASTER font looks good but it's a little bit too large, and I like the rehaut thickness on the Noob version better. It's not bad on the MBW though. This version is supposed to have the best "sparkling dial" effect. The crown looks good too."

Hi By-Tor

Damnnnn you, you got it right! Your good! :p

Yep, the effect is amazing, I stared at the GEN at the AD, then at the MBK version (outside of the AD) then next day when back to AD and stared and held the GEN, this version has the best sparkle effect IMHO... but you are right the word "Yachtmaster" seems a bit tall...

Forgot to add... the silver hourmarkers that hold the lume (how do you experts call this?) is thinner, or I could say the lume area is larger on the MBK version then on the Noob F520117 / or D-serial factory (with the date-mag slightly too far too the right)....

Got one in EU... I'll send it to you :) if you like..... so you can take a browse... heehee.

Edited by EuroTimez

Thanks Chris... but I already reviewed a Yacht-Master. I'd like to review a good Day-Date or DateJust one of these days if you have one of those in stock.

PS: Have my Ebel and "special made" Euromariner arrived yet? 9 months without a new watch, so I'm getting a bit "itchy". :D

Name a DD or DJ and I'll sent you one... They also have a few factories making them... very minor differences. DJ DD are beautiful watches, got one DD for my dad... White dial, roman nr's, fluted bezel, president strap...

The ebel is almost finished, the special made Euromariner is already done -picked it up today and checked it all out--... gonna ship it to EU tomorrow.

Regards

Chris

Thanks Chris. I will examine the DJ's and DD's in your stock and will drop you a mail.

Actually more than a few guys have requested me to make a review of one.