When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

cartier santos 7753

Guest nikos1978

have anyone buy these watch

is good replica?

the dial is white or cream?

the hands are blue or black?

any photos???????

Hi Nikos. If you do a search, you'll probably find some member photos. I breifly had an asian version, which appears to be the same as the swiss aside from the movement: The dial of the gen is a silvery white, which looks cream in many pics, but the rep is definitely more of an off white in person. The hands on my piecewere black, but they may have changed this since they look like a dark blue in some of the dealers' pics. I got rid of mine because the fit and finish were a far cry from gen, more so than most reps of that price.

I am not sure which fit and finish issues archibald had, but my 7753 Santos remains the most accurate rep I have. Mine as purchased from Trusty, and the dial is a silvery white, with black numerals and black hands, as on the original. It is expensive, but I was not disappointed, and suspect you will not be either.

Best,

-O

I agree with O', If you are looking at the Santos, the chronograph is the more accurate version. Beautiful watch and spot on; however mine rarely sees any wrist time. Not a very comfortable watch to wear due to the large square size. But looks pretty in the box.

Hi,

I have a santos 100 chrono 7753 from Puretime. It has white dial and black hands.The date wheel is not recessed as in the 7750, and it is awesome, really difficult to find any flaw. I sent it to TommyH to change the cabouchon for a darker one, and to adjust the crown. He did a fantastic job . I also changed the strap for a HKtan genuine croco. I think is one of the closest to the gen rep you can find

Hi,

I have a santos 100 chrono 7753 from Puretime. It has white dial and black hands.The date wheel is not recessed as in the 7750, and it is awesome, really difficult to find any flaw. I sent it to TommyH to change the cabouchon for a darker one, and to adjust the crown. He did a fantastic job . I also changed the strap for a HKtan genuine croco. I think is one of the closest to the gen rep you can find

STOP teasing and post some pics of your modded Santos!!!