When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New toys

BreatheDeep

Just received my 2 new watches today from PT.

I cant stop looking at them,i got a tag link chrono in blue and a datejust twotone with mop face and diamond markers.

The link is nigh on faultless (been to AD today to checkout a genuine) the dial is beautiful in the way it reflects the light and it feels like a watch for this money shouldnt feel.

The rolex is a stunning watch but amazed at how light it feels(until i held a genuine today) it feels the same weight!,feels like something from a cracker

This excellent experience with PT has spurred me on to buy another,i was going to get an IWC gst titanium but instead have opted for the omega SMP in blue.

Oh well the wait begins again.

Link Chrono is one of the first "Super Reps". It was very difficult watch to shoot... extremely reflective. I've shot many kinds of watches but I always struggled getting a technically good photograph of it.

This was the best I was able to do.

2a.jpg

Thanks for the responses B)

@BYTOR Your right about this watch,your review was the thing that spurred me on to buy this one.

@Lord Rasta i have started 2 new threads in the appropiate sections for the two watches and pics.