When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

watch-clone.com Scam or Not?

alucius

Hello all,

As you all might have seen, I am a newbie to this forum. I wished I found this forum before I placed my order on www.watch-clone.com.

Here's the story: Last week, I purchased a watch order. Immediately after I placed it, the website sends a purchase confirmation email. I waited for three days, but there has been no more further email which supposed to contain the tracking number. So I emailed them again, asking for the tracking number. Since then, they haven't responded at all. I tried to call the number listed on the website, but found out that it's not a working number.

Also, I am being redirected to this www.tracking-service.info page to check my order status. However, everytime I put my order information, the order is there in "processing" stage.

Does anyone have any experience dealing with this site? Can anyone advise me with the next steps that I should take? Should I wait for more time, or should I call my credit card company to block the payment? (I used a credit card, so I might call them to block the payment)

I would greatly appreciate any thoughts on my issue. Thank you guys.

alucius

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the watch to arrive. Most likely a scam site. You either won't receive the watch....or if you do...it'll be a cheap $20 knock-off.

Check out the dealer section here.....tried and trusted!

Ugh... Thanks for your insights.... Where can I find the dealer section again? I tried looking around, but only found this "Want to buy" forum.... Also, do you think I should call my credit card company and block the payment? Is there another user that could share his/her experience?

Thanks!!!

Alucius

Ugh... Thanks for your insights.... Where can I find the dealer section again? I tried looking around, but only found this "Want to buy" forum.... Also, do you think I should call my credit card company and block the payment? Is there another user that could share his/her experience?

Thanks!!!

Alucius

Unfortunately the credit card company probably will not stop the payment without going through a dispute process. I had a similar experience to yours before I joined this forum. I did finally receive my watch and allowed the purchase to go through.

If the shipping company is EMS then it will most likely be delivered to your address before it ever up dates in their system. That is just typical for EMS.

In the future if you are going to pay one of these companies with a credit card, make sure it is a card with a relatively small limit in case they decide to come back and charge you again or, out right steal your information. This happened to me once. Thankfully, the card company contacted me to approve the very large charge before they processed it.

Good luck and welcome aboard!

Edited by USMC8404

Unfortunately the credit card company probably will not stop the payment without going through a dispute process. I had a similar experience to yours before I joined this forum. I did finally receive my watch and allowed the purchase to go through.

If the shipping company is EMS then it will most likely be delivered to your address before it ever up dates in their system. That is just typical for EMS.

In the future if you are going to pay one of these companies with a credit card, make sure it is a card with a relatively small limit in case they decide to come back and charge you again or, out right steal your information. This happened to me once. Thankfully, the card company contacted me to approve the very large charge before they processed it.

Good luck and welcome aboard!

Oh well,

the thing is, I tried to email them regarding this... However, they did not reply me back. This is what makes me nervous... Also, in the email they sent to me, they said that they will use the regular air mail for shipment. I hope everything is fine =(

Thanks for your advice though.... =)

Oh well,

the thing is, I tried to email them regarding this... However, they did not reply me back. This is what makes me nervous... Also, in the email they sent to me, they said that they will use the regular air mail for shipment. I hope everything is fine =(

Thanks for your advice though.... =)

If they are using "regular air mail" then it will come via USPS if you are in CONUS, or Royal Mail Airsure if you are in the UK. Either way, international shipping usually only updates once the parcel is received in the destination country. Once the package arrives in the destination country it must clear customs and then it is shipped to your address. This process can take as little as 5 days, or as long as several weeks.

Thanks!!!

Alucius

I ahve bought watches from them in the past. I had no problems. I might have to wait 2-3 weeks.

The watches were the ones in the pictures. They are not the $20.00 type. But they are not the Swiss rep type either.

Good luck

When you bought the watch from them last time, did they respond to your questions promptly? Did the give you a tracking number anytime around 48 hours after you bought it? And, did you try putting your order number into this tracking-service.info to track the package status?

Thanks, and many many thanks for the feedback!

alucius