When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TT TW Best Rolex braclet - what can I do?

perry563

Guys.....I bought a TT TW best sub from a scam site several years ago (actually the day before I discovered the NON scam sites such as this one). Now that i know something about rep subs I know what I bought is a TW best with what I am pretty sure is true solid 14K gold on the mid links, bezel and crown. The end links however are plated and started to show through a few months ago. I disgarded the bracelet and put on a black strap. It looks great but when I see pics of a TT with the correct braclet my heart sinks. My questions are as follows:

1) Is there any way to replace the end links that are worn? The bracelet is just perfect in every other way. Best I have seen on any rep sub.

2) Would a NOOB TT bracelet fit on a TW best case? I have heard that there is a new Noob with solid mid links that would look perfect but will it fit?

Any other suggestions??????

Endlinks can be changed. I assume you have the solid end pieces. I just don't know where to get the correct ones that will fit that bracelet. Sometimes the curve is slightly different as well as the placement of the springbar. I would buy a few different ones on ebay and see which fit best. Then you can take it to a repair shop, they can switch the pieces out.

Just a thought, but perhaps you could have the end links re-plated which shouldn't be expensive. It would probably result in the best quality outside of replacing with the gen, which should fit the old TW case.

I can't suggest anyone specifically that does this type of work but perhaps someone could chime in. A search in a gen forum may also point you in the right direction. I've read of folks that have had their cases (mostly vintage) gold plated with good results.

Nice watch you have there. :)

Best of luck!