When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first pics ..take2

davgaz

ok , i try again,thanks again for the pointers guys,

i think i have taking and posting pics sorted, -knocks wood -,i just need to remember to clean the watches gefore i take pics!

my collection has grown fast (toofast) since i have been lurking here, loving it tho.

the pics were all done on the kitchen floor under a flouro ceiling light. camera is a Ricoh Caplio R40

here is a "Noob Sumariner from Chris - Eurotimez .I used to have a gen sub years ago (1970s) i feel this rep is just great..and only $120 delivered !

RIMG0199.jpg

heres another noob from Eurotimez, a Yachtmaster, the pic does not do this watch justice , the face is not so yellow , it looks and feels great

RIMG0204.jpg

more to come ......

dave

A few more, im on a roll here !

my BCE V1 TT from Josh

RIMG0212.jpg

another BCE a V2 Grey from Josh, i love the BCE.. an the SOSF thats coming soon ,

RIMG0238.jpg

Daytona 2006 model with rolexrolexrolex rehaute..... from Angus, really lovely piece and keeps good time too

RIMG0280.jpg

Bulgari Assioma quartz mvmt... nice watch on the wrist , a bit flash really. good time keeper .

RIMG0218.jpg

heres my BigBang, it was only $120 ,not a great rep but still looks amazing.logo and decorated auto movemnt even! keeps good time too .lol

RIMG0221.jpg

RIMG0226.jpg

omega speedmaster

RIMG0255.jpg