When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Greetings!

mauso

First, I would like to say that this forum and its members are an incredible source of information and knowledge; I've been perusing threads for over a week now and still feel as if I have just scratched the surface.

I was originally looking for a place to buy an Omega Seamaster replica (the 'Bond' version, naturally :rolleyes: ) from, and in my search stumbled upon this forum which led me to Trusty Time. Andrew seemed to attract glowing reviews so I decided to take the plunge and order my first rep from him. Only six days after placing the order I took possession of my shiny new Seamaster, and I couldn't be happier! In fact, I'm already searching for my next watch; I would love a UPO but after taking a look at the local jewelers I fear my wrist would be dwarfed by it. Here are a few photos of the Seamaster I took this evening:

smp2ls5.jpg

smpband1dp7.jpg

smp1fs8.jpg

By-Tor's excellent Seamaster modding guide has already given me some inspiration to improve upon what is already an excellent rep, and I embrace this new hobby/addiction with open arms :lol: