When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Recommended PAM 111 Dealer/Mod

applecomp

Hello Everyone,

I was looking for some advice regarding the purchase of a PAM 111. I have searched quite a bit, both here and on other forums. It seems that a lot of people like Davidsen, but it seems that he is out all the swiss /asian 6497 movt with SWAN NECKS.

Likewise, The Watch Prince seemed like a good option, since he also offers the Mods and all, in once convenient purchase. But, as of late it seems that he will be MIA for some time and that others are having some difficulty with their orders.

I have done some business with Joshua in the past and have been happy, but it doesn't seem that he's the main Panerai dealer in terms of being as close the Gen as possible.

Any dealer/purchase recommendations anyone? I really would like something with mods if possible (mainly the SuperLume), without having to send it out (...as The Zigmeister seems to be out until July 1st for new appts!)

Much thanks!!!

If you're after already modded models you're only options would be DSN or TWP. I think you can get 'ultimate' versions from some of the dealers but you'd still need to get some mods done to them.

Your best bet is to keep an eye on the 'for sale' section and jump on 1 when a modded pam comes up. Only problem there is that they are only usually around for a very short time before they are snapped up so you need to be really quick!!