When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Introduction

mwee

Hi,

My name is Mark and would like to just introduce myself. I have been a member on RWG for about a year now. haven't really posted anything as I have been really busy with reading the threads. what I am amazed is the passion and knowledge of the members here. I am also grateful to all the respected members here who have always replied to my pms for opinions or advice. People like The Zigmeister, lanikai, Lello, K2222, SSSurfer have been really patient with me and for that I would like to say a big thank you!

I have been more active on the forum these past 3 months and have recently purchased some reps. Throug reading the threads and also advice from members, these are what I have at the moment :

Cousteau Diver (wtih The Zigmeister for modding)

Corum Admiral Cup (with K222 for Ar Coating and changing to ETA date wheels)

IWC Ingy (again, with Jakub for AR Coating and also chaing to Lello DW)

Chopard GT XL Chrono Ltd Etd Grey Dial (Just ordered last Friday)

Have spent quite a bit and now just waiting for these watches to be back. Will try to post pics when I get the watches back though I am a terrible photographer. For the watches, I bought a couple from the dealers here on RWG and the rest from a local dealer though it may seem to be better to buy from the dealers on RWG as the prices seems to be lower!

That's all for now and again, thank you to everyone who have replied to my pms or emails. So far, my experience here has been great!

Corum Admiral Cup (with K222 for Ar Coating and changing to ETA date wheels)

IWC Ingy (again, with Jakub for AR Coating and also chaing to Lello DW)

Chopard GT XL Chrono Ltd Etd Grey Dial (Just ordered last Friday)

talk about starting out nice..... You went for the gusto with all those "super"(-ish)reps and getting them all modded on top of it! You really know how to start out right! Welcome by the way!

Edited by plaifender