When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bentley GT Racing

espentan

Something I haven't been able to find an answer to:

Joshua states on his pages that the white dialed GT Racing has "Off White" dials, while the regular GT has "White Silver" dials.

Looking at the pictures on his website it's quite clear that the pictures match the words, but is it correct for the GT Racing to have off white dials?

On bentleyforbreitling.com they list the same dial options for both GT and GT Racing.

Unfortunately they don't have pictures of a white faced GT Racing, so I haven't been able to compare the to gens. Not that the pictures on the breitling website would be close to the real deal anyway.

Seems to me that, apart from the spelling error on the caseback, the regular GT might be the closest to the gen, as it sports a slight metallic white colored dial.

Anyone know something I don't?

As far as I know the only difference between the two is that the GT has a brushed finish, and a ltd ed case back, the two dials should be the same colour. I saw a white Bentley a few days ago, it doesn't seem pure white, but it's not creamy. I guess off white is the best description.

As far as I know the only difference between the two is that the GT has a brushed finish, and a ltd ed case back, the two dials should be the same colour. I saw a white Bentley a few days ago, it doesn't seem pure white, but it's not creamy. I guess off white is the best description.

I thought they were the same as well, but Josh's photos and descriptions threw me off.

My white faced 6.75 is a sort of shimmering white, wich is nice, and I hoping the GT Racing looks the same.

I better get a hold of Joshua and make sure.

Thanks!

I have both models, no reason to ask Joshua.

The dials are identical, both are off-white. Neither is perfectly accurate to the Gen.

I wrote a comparison on the 2 models afew months ago if you search for it, there are a few differences.

GT mdel overall is better, but choose the regular GT if you like the morehighly polished look.

Cheers,

M

I have both models, no reason to ask Joshua.

The dials are identical, both are off-white. Neither is perfectly accurate to the Gen.

I wrote a comparison on the 2 models afew months ago if you search for it, there are a few differences.

GT mdel overall is better, but choose the regular GT if you like the morehighly polished look.

Cheers,

M

Thanks, I had already asked Josh and said the very same thing.

I think I'll spring for the GT Racing, as I already have two 6.75s and they provide all the bling I'd ever need :)