When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cartier Santos Ladies Model Bracelet Sizing

beanyboy

I bought a Cartier Santos tt for my wife, and she's loving it. However, it's way too big and I need to size it for her. But I can't figure out how to do it. I apologize for being a dunderhead, but the bracelet is not typical. There are little square openings in the back of the last three links on each side of the clasp, so I presume that these holes have something to do with removing links. At any rate, if anybody has done it and could give me a tip or two, I'd appreiciate it. Otherwise, we can go to the jeweler, but I hate taking reps into the ADs because they get all jiggy on you.

Thanks in advance for your assistance. I have all the proper tools, I just don't want to ruin the watch.

Beany in Chicago

• 4 months later...

I Think I had the problem. There is a metal piece to be pushed down at the middle of the link and at the main time you need to push the bar at the side.... Try to release it under a paper clothes or something wich allow you to prevent the spring and this pice to be "ejected" at the other end of your dinning room... Believe me I lost one in that way(and you're not gonna find it after that) but the bracelet is long enough so will still have extra link...

I hope I'm clear but as my english is not so good... Post if you still have problem... And post a picture of the back of your bracelet to be sure it's the same one...

Post some pics.. that will definitely result in some usefull answers!