When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Grey Dials

Guest asad

Well I woke up early this morning and started to stare at my current collection and felt I was missing/never had a grey dial. Soo any suggestion? (NON PAM).

Thanks

The new Chopard or a Breitling EVO.

I have the EVO am in the process of acquiring the parts to mod it. It is a very nice rep as is, but needs a few parts to put it over the top. lello date wheel, better AR, and the outer ring from a black dial as this one is grey and thats incorrect. I will leave the lume as is.

The Chopard looks nice, but i do not have one in my collection. I have put it on my LOOOONG wish list. lol

There are quite a lot grey dialed watches on the rep-market right now (I feel like you...GREY is MY color!):

AP RO chrono Paris (grey and black dial)

AP T3 grey dial (wonderful dial-color...allthough the watch itself is off)

PAM089 (anthrazit dial....a beauty....sometimes grey, sometimes silver, sometimes black)

Chopard MM chrono (grey dial....a wonderful watch...detailed and worth every cent)

Maurice Lacroix (chrono from the masterpiece collection)...well, not my cup of tea but the dial is grey :D

PORSCHE flat 6.....it is THE grey dialed piece to get....beautiful dial color and 99% accurate (eerrrh the automatic of course!)

Roger Dubuis Big square...there is also one with grey dial....mmmh, but this would be the last to buy

There might be many more ... so please chime in if you know!

Good luck on your hunt....

Theo

P.S.: I like your 009 :p