When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC Big Pilot Lug Width

beanyboy

I have what I hope is a scathingly brilliant idea to turn a fairly cruddy Big Pilot rep ($60 plus shipping from Silix) into a very nice watch. Part of my plan includes changing out the brown leather strap to something really cool. (I will post pictures of the project soon). Anyway, I want to get a head start on purchasing the new strap, and I asked Angel & Jay to provide the lug width for the strap on the rep I bought. Haven't heard back yet, and may never. I am assuming it's wither a 22mm or 24mm width, but I don't want to goof this up. Can anybody help me out here. For help I am attaching a picture of the pilot rep.

Thanks!

Beany in Chicago

post-1156-1209143228_thumb.jpg

post-1156-1209143272_thumb.jpg

For sure it is 22mm at the case and 18mm at the buckle end. I have a real IWC strap and that is the measurement. If you are looking for a reasonable priced Big pilot like strap try www.strapluxe.com I bought a few from them and for the price they are very well constructed (better than the real IWC).

TimeShare

Edited by TmeShare

If you are looking for a reasonable priced Big pilot like strap try www.strapluxe.com I bought a few from them and for the price they are very well constructed (better than the real IWC)

I was just thinking to buy a IWC BP Strap when i have read your post :D

Have you some pics of this strap (in black gator black stiching if possible :p )

Thanks in advance

GM

I was just thinking to buy a IWC BP Strap when i have read your post :D

Have you some pics of this strap (in black gator black stiching if possible :p )

Thanks in advance

GM

Thanks for your valuable input, and I am glad I could get Golfman and Timeshare together to do a little business.