When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Canadian Watch Tool Supplies

Hi,

I'm sure most of you know this guys, but boy were they a treasure trove to me. Their prices are very reasonable...almost on par to Ofrei but Canadian dollars and cheaper shipping if you are domestic, and being in Toronto, I can drive up there and pick up the stuff...and save on ridiculous shipping costs.

They have every tool imagineable, as well as movements, crystals, etc...everything. Gen parts, hands, crowns, tubes, etc...

H & Perrin Co. Ltd.

90 Thorncliffe Park Dr

Toronto, ON , M4H 1M5

Phone: 416-422-4600

FAX: 416-422-0290

They can get anything from the Bergeon catalogue...carry lots of Horotec stuff, etc.

Ordering is a bit of a pain though...no website...no catalogue with prices...and their paper catalogue is incomplete...so you have to call them and ask what's available, and get pricing which can be pretty slow to have them browse through the computer...but, their staff have been reasonably knowledgeable...enough for a super-noob like me...maybe not for some of you Masters out there, but hey.

Good luck!

Website ?

I ordered only 2 times from Ofrei and I'm already yelling at them by email.. :angry2:

That's the kicker...no website. They are a full service shop for watch, clock and jewellery stuff (tools and supplies)...and old school. You have to call and order. They don't even have an up to date catalogue. You can get catalogues which are helpful...but any pricing has to be done by phone:

1-800-387-5117

sales@perrin.on.ca

fax: 1-800-741-6139

• 8 months later...

Not to bump an old thread, but this store is great, they have about all you could need. I just went there today to pick up a new movement, was very quick. I pre-ordered on the phone and picked it up about 2 hours later. It was pretty convenient considering they are on the same street as me. The prices were great as well. 36 bux for a miyota movement and 28 bux for a sub bezel insert.