When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Has anyone seen this?

ok,, maybe.. just maybe... someone has not really thought this one through completely...

Try this,,

Hold the dial side of your watch to your ear.. and then drive or walk around...

I promise.... I PROMISE!!

People will begin to wonder if you had forgotten to put on your helmet today and missed the short bus because you have the back side of your hand firmly pressed against your cheek and you are trying to hear the voices coming out of your watch!

As usual.... if you buy it... WE MUST HAVE PICTURES OF YOU WALKING AROUND WITH YOUR WRIST UP TO YOU EAR AND DROOLING FOR EFFECTS PURPOSES.

ok,, maybe.. just maybe... someone has not really thought this one through completely...

Try this,,

Hold the dial side of your watch to your ear.. and then drive or walk around...

I promise.... I PROMISE!!

People will begin to wonder if you had forgotten to put on your helmet today and missed the short bus because you have the back side of your hand firmly pressed against your cheek and you are trying to hear the voices coming out of your watch!

As usual.... if you buy it... WE MUST HAVE PICTURES OF YOU WALKING AROUND WITH YOUR WRIST UP TO YOU EAR AND DROOLING FOR EFFECTS PURPOSES.

Ha ha

I remember when they first came out with those ear-piece cell phone attachments. One day, I was down-town and watching this well-to-do business man shout "businessy" things seemingly to himself while standing outside and flailing his arms. Just as I was beginning to feel bad for the poor man whose brains were probably fried from stress, he turned around and I saw the little gadget on the other side of his head - this, sadly, was not an isolated incident.