When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Paypal Restriction

Guest TTK

I think all the dealers should forget about paypal and othere online payment processors. In my business the average deal is around $20,000 and all of my business is over the phone. I used card services aka linkpoint for my processing. They have a portal on the internet to process credit cards and electronic check drafts. I have had a lot of charge backs over the years. Card services notifies you of the chargeback and gives you 10 days to respond. As long as I provide them proof of shipment the chargeback is reversed immediately. Furthermore, real credit card processing companies rarely freeze your account. They may freeze the amount in question but allow you to continue doing business. Also the fees range from 1.5% to 3% and it is easy to get a merchant account for an average sale of around $1,000.

I hope you didn't make a mistake by signing those affidavits though TTK. Paypal are real scumbags and they have you by the balls now. They have no regard for anyones business or money.

@jody......they don't have me by the balls......their grip isn't big enough for my cojones......!

All they can and will do is restrict my account again.......I'll still be able to eat porridge when I choose.....!

I too agree that chargebacks should not occur with the regular dealers because of the problems it produces for the membership as a whole. I don't even like Neil, and I still would not have done a chargeback. Heck, I'm still waiting for my watch from him after 9 months :lol: and I never even considered the option...

(gimme a kiss neil :D )

I am glad this had a good ending. I don't know Neal personally but I like his watches and his sence of humor. Reminds me of the good old days of tennis with McEnroe and Connors and before them - Nastaci. Things are too boring nowadays.

Usil