When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AF Lume kit from Ofrei

I am going to have a go at luming and have decided to go with the below kit from Ofrei.

This is for my Panerai so need to know if the AF Luminova greeen would be the equivilent of C3.

Has anyone had any experiences with this at all..I think I remember reading in a post from The Zigmeister that he thought they were ok.

http://www.ofrei.com/luminous-paste-for-wa...-and-dials.html

i was told at my rown locacl watchsmith store that these AF lume stuff arent that good, and mostly the quality is somewhere little above stock lume power. The dude that had these in his store honestly said that there are a bunch of better products on the market.

I use bank transfer from EU it's not that difficult. I heard they even take cash on envelope ;) Go and email them sales@rctritec.com

Tell them you need Reparatur-Set (consisting of lume, dilutor, varnish, lume mixing bowl and glass mixer stick). You can also buy the lume powder only (per gram). They will let you know about the price. 1 reparatur set is 32 CHF.

Someone work up the details on a group buy.

I am in the US and I am interested.

Got this info from a friend.

Colour: C3 and natural CHF 42.40 / set

Colour: C1, white and coloured CHF 45.70 / set

Shipping:

Europe CHF 30.00 / up to 3 sets

Other countries CHF 40.00 / up to 3 sets

Sorry for the price, 32CHF is for 1 gram of lume only. Sir Lancelot has the correct price. Just FYI, other colours than C3 and Natur are cheaper than the other colours. I have attached more information in this thread.

PS: Sorry, I am not located in the US but please feel free to arrange for group buy (of course you gotta contact mods).

1 chf = 0.957121 USD.

Rhabillage_Set_D.pdf

post-937-1211035959_thumb.jpg