When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

just goofing off with HDR with my HBB Gold Matte

TomRiddle

been playing around with HDR images lately

(google it :p)

and anyhows I took out my HBB Gold Matte out of the winder it been sitting it forever now to give it a whirl

:D still need practice, but I gotta admit I like this "HDR movement" (basically you take 1 shot, 3 different exposures and it creates "magic".. it's not a filter for photoshop or anything that stylizes cartoonizes anything.. it's REALISTIC and yet not at the same time which is why I guess I'm drawn to it)

ORIG

orig-goldmat-1.jpg

HDR

hdr-goldmat-1.jpg

another shot

ORIG

orig-goldmat-2.jpg

HDR

hdr-goldmat-2.jpg

messed around with some tone mapping details

ORIG

orig-goldmat-3.jpg

HDR

hdr-goldmat-3.jpg

some may say, but.. didn't you just bump up the saturation and contrast and such? Try it for yourself.. you'll only DISTORT your image.. HDR is something completely different.. it enhances and highlights without making it something else entirely and anyhows i wa sjust messing around and sharing

HDR images! good stuff, good stuff! :p

edit: added shots of the watch untouched.. compared to the hdr-tonemapped one, it ain't totally crazy since i'm just an experimenting newbie but hey, it's fun stuff man

Edited by TomRiddle

nice pics tom! i really want the plat mat, but cant justify the price tag, although it is a beautiful piece. congrats

on the gold mat.

worn a total of 0 times.. what can i say, my HBBRoseGoldPolishedCeramic spoiled me

:lol:

-_-

<_<