When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSN Alert!

UncleJay

OK, I may have had problems with DSN, but maybe it's just me!? Just caught JoJo's 1-A and it's GREAT! flush CG, great dial, and really nice!

GTG7.jpg

It's QC pure and simple. Only thing you can do, Jay, is to keep sending them back and hope DSN is honorable enough to keep trying until he gets it right. Pls. keep us posted so new members can get an idea about which direction DSN's customer service is heading.

The text on that 1A dial is probably close for the current sandwich dial 111 but too big for the 1A.

Yep, but it's the best 001A out there! ;)

All in all, it's pretty good Jay. Like archibald said, it's just a question of if you get a lemon or not. My 010D was fantastic right out of the box and hasn't had a problem to date. I have had watches with issues, though. However, they've always been taken care of by DSN after it was all said and done.

I'll have to agree with Peep, I have had at least 5 DSN watches and all of them are great examples (although not always since the first arrival). I think it's just a matter of patience and perseveration (I'm not sure if that's how you say that, excuse my poor english) to achieve the best possible piece.

Cheers!