When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just Found A New Place For My Photo Gallery

cwai02

@cwai02

Beautiful pictures, Any tips for how to take nice pictures like that would be greatly appreciated. All your watches shown with box, paper and tag so i assume they are all real. How do you get tag,paper and box for your watches. Beautiful collection too i might add.

ps:

Isn't there some posting on how to take and correct pictures on this forum?

@cwai02

Beautiful pictures, Any tips for how to take nice pictures like that would be greatly appreciated. All your watches shown with box, paper and tag so i assume they are all real. How do you get tag,paper and box for your watches. Beautiful collection too i might add.

ps:

Isn't there some posting on how to take and correct pictures on this forum?

check Pugwash photo taking 101. I can't find his threads here, but I believe his threads are pinned @RWI under Eyecandy.

Edited: here you go: http://www.replica-watch.info/forum/viewforum.php?f=10

Most of the watches are fake. Accessories can be found on ebay.

The basic of digital photography:

1. equipment - a good camera with good lens. You don't need anything expensive. A cheap Canon A series can do the work.

2. enviroment setup - get a light box and a tripod. Check if there is unwanted reflection.

3. basic skills - just don't shake the camera. Use a tripod. Focus at the right spot.

4. Some photoshop skills. Actually Picasa can do the job if you don't have photoshop.

Edited by cwai02

The basic of digital photography:

1. equipment - a good camera with good lens. You don't need anything expensive. A cheap Canon A series can do the work.

2. enviroment setup - get a light box and a tripod. Check if there is unwanted reflection.

3. basic skills - just don't shake the camera. Use a tripod. Focus at the right spot.

4. Some photoshop skills. Actually Picasa can do the job if you don't have photoshop.

If I may add the fifth point

5. Time and stamina (especially at the begining)