When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bentley 49mm Gold-Gold Limited Edition Review

kavaron

I just received this amazing piece and I thought to share my review with you.

The watch is VERY heavy. So heavy that someone who holds it would really believe that this is real gold. The crown moves very smoothly and the buttons are pressed smoothly as well. The bracelet is very good quality and the screws were a bit loose but I tightened them and now it is perfect. I have a very thin wrist but I like the contrast that this huge shiny piece makes.

The accuracy not 100%. One difference is the 3 small dial in which the real one has different numbers in them (maybe in the original the seconds dial is at 3 o'clock, mine at 9). Another difference is the date in which the replica the numbers are red and in the original they are black. I am posting pics of the real one and then my watch. Compare yourselves.

PS. this watch is out of stock in most dealers. I bought the leather strap version and a Steel Bracelet was put in the package as well. I had to take the bracelet to the goldsmith to make it yellow gold. The accuracy in the new yellow gold tone was more than 80% I believe.

ORIGINAL

bentley.jpg

REPLICA

DSC00198.jpg

DSC00200.jpg