When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Omega Planet Ocean ordered...

xslyyx

Just recived my watch today from Josh...

I will be back with review later today but all I can say for now is wow!!!!!!!!

plus i recived the watch after 5days...AND I live in Sweden....thats great.....

I do have that one since a while ago and its great, anyhow mine is at Jakub for AR-coating. The rep-coating did look good in the beginning but comparing to jakub's its nothing!

Enjoy it.

(im also from sweden)

- tazz

Nice purchase, an AR coating job from Jakub, and this will be one very nice UPO!

If you put the link in using the pictuere button at the top of creaint a new post, it'll post the pictures into the the thread itself or out the link in betwee [img*]INSERTLINK[/img*] and remove the *'s....

12493031pe3.jpg

63448780bb7.jpg

37161450ah9.jpg

88066429mm7.jpg

Nice watch, we have lots of happy UPO owners around here. You CANNOT use the gen bezel, but the gen insert will work. The great part is the bezel and insert come together as a package, you cannot buy one without the other. I used to use my gen bezel minus insert as a paperweight and now I can't find it. :)

At the very least, get a gen crown and crown tube. Some UPO's have been prone to the crown stripping.

What a great watch--mine has been sitting in my winder, waiting patiently for me to get tired of it's flashier neighbors. It may have a couple of flaws, but it's the ONLY rep I would wear with no fear of probing questions or raised eyebrows. I love my $10,000-$25,000 reps but sometimes it's not a good thing for people to assume you're out blowing your trust fund.

Wow nice watch! whe did you buy the bezel? I'm going to upgrade my UPO with gen parts but I annot find the bezel on ofrei.com.

I bought it on ebay. 35 dollars + 15 dollars shipping.....

Ill get back with pics on that when i replace it

Looks superb, great choice!

Here's my:

DSCF3918.jpg

DSCF3924.jpg

DSCF4992.jpg

DSCF4995.jpg

EDIT:

I tried how would it look with orange bezel, and loved it, so now Im buying Orange UPO as well ;)

08062008118.jpg

WOW...that one is awsome....I orderd orange insert and will get it soon. =) Now I see I will be pleased

Tell me did you get yours AR coated?

I just sent mine to k2222 for coating..

WOW...that one is awsome....I orderd orange insert and will get it soon. =) Now I see I will be pleased

Tell me did you get yours AR coated?

I just sent mine to k2222 for coating..

Thanks, yes k2222 has coated it, it really makes it perfect

will send my oranges crystal to him too