When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New York City Watch Shopping

kdiddy

Hey guys, I'm heading to NYC this weekend and am looking for some information on where to pick up the highest quality replicas in and around Canal street. Does anybody know any vendors with that hidden suitcase of higher quality reps behind the counter? Anybody know any vendors personally that I can go and name drop with to get premium service? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also, anybody have any tips for quality replica sunglasses as well? Do communities for shades exist like the communities for watches? Thanks

-K

heh i dont think sunglasses are as complex as watches to have a whole forum about... but i guess forums for strangers things do exist : p

generally i havnt found any noteworthy or quality reps in NY, all 1 week disposables that break the first time you bump em. so shop for fun, but DONT expect anything to be the jewel of your collection or even last very long.

who knows, maybe the quality has improved 400% since i last bought from there, its been a few years.

Yea, my buddy and I bought a few Breitling and a Rolex up there a few years ago, they lasted all of about a month before the hands started getting loose, started loosing time. And we bought them from different vendors up there. They all said they had "swiss" movements in them and wanted top dollar, which we bargained with them. Dont expect anything fabulous when you start looking. Then again, maybe we were looking in the wrong place.

Read up on the forums to find the flaws for each watch you want to buy, and just check the reps you look at.

I have been told that some of the highest quality reps are along 47th street in the diamond district where they also sell new and used gens. They are not on display, you have to ask for them I do not know this first hand though.

I have been told that some of the highest quality reps are along 47th street in the diamond district where they also sell new and used gens. They are not on display, you have to ask for them I do not know this first hand though.

Hi

Was there last week, there's a guy between 8 avenue and broadway. He starts at 19.00 and stands outside a small store. He sell's ETA copies for 190 USD.

No cheaper. Sunglasses Can be found on every corner for 5 usd! Also ask the black guys who sell card for the bustours ( do that! ) they know a lot.

I searched in chinatown since the reps are made there but no luck.

Have fun amigo

Ciao

Look out for NYPD :rofl:

Hi

Was there last week, there's a guy between 8 avenue and broadway. He starts at 19.00 and stands outside a small store. He sell's ETA copies for 190 USD.

No cheaper. Sunglasses Can be found on every corner for 5 usd! Also ask the black guys who sell card for the bustours ( do that! ) they know a lot.

I searched in chinatown since the reps are made there but no luck.

Have fun amigo

Ciao

Look out for NYPD :rofl:

Thanks! Can anyone direct me a link with all of terminology associated with the REP world?