When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Next IWC'3719 ;)

Guest Mr Jones

Guest Mr Jones

Last week I find this in my home :

ss853186kd9.jpg

ss853190ap1.jpg

ss853193vq5.jpg

ss853194ua5.jpg

ss853202iy7.jpg

ss853203gz6.jpg

Shipment was very quick around 5 days, no problem with custom. But I find same QC problems,

I can't stop always chrono. It works like this description :

1. Top pusher pressed - starts chrono, big seconds hand running.

2. Top pusher pressed - i want stop/pause chron, nothing happen it still running

3. Bottom pusher pressed - nothing happens

4. Top pusher pressed - now chrono stops/pause

5. Top pusher pressed - now chrono run again, many time now I can do point 4&5 and all works,

After than I stops chrono and reset chrono using bottom pusher if i run again chrono I can't stops it till again I don't press pushers like points 1 to 4.

And this problem was in China, when I run watch at once chrono was working [don't press chrono pushers], samebody who make 'QC' can't stop chrono put anyway this watch to shipment

like he pass all 'QC' - gryyyyy ....

A7750 is working +30s each 24 hours, day of month is changin at 0:00am, day of week is changing at 2:am, AR is also amazing I want test K222 new coating DW swap on this and I will see any difference ?? Quality of this replica is very good, only this problems with pushers.

You can try running the watch continuously (no chronos) for a few days first...then start the chronos, and then let it run continuously without stopping the chronos (this might mean wearing it to sleep...but it should last overnight with the power reserve)...then try the pushers again. Sometimes the movements take over 1 week to settle down...but like you said, it sounds like a pusher issue.

Is the pusher actually clicking when you click it to stop the chrono??